It’s Bump Day! With the start of 2018, we can’t help but look back at all of our favorite memories of 2017. This past year, we’ve seen so many celebrities welcome new additions to their families.
Here are all the celebrity babies born this year:
- Pharrell Williams and Helen Lasichanh welcomed triplets in early January. Their three little ones joined their 8-year-old son.
- Janet Jackson gave birth to her first child, a baby boy named Eissa Almana, on January 3 with her husband Wissam Al Mana.
- Molly Sims and Scott Stuber had their third child on January 10, a baby boy named Grey Douglas.
- Beyonce and Jay-Z welcomed twins, a boy and girl named Sir Carter and Rumi. They were born June 13th.
- Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied had their second child, Amalia, on February 22.
- Gal Gadot gave birth to her second child with husband, Yaron Versano. They welcomed a baby girl named Maya.
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter added another son, Hal Auden, to their family on March 3.
- Jimmy Kimmel and Molly McNearney welcomed their second child, William “Billy” Kimmel on April 21. Kimmel later opened up about his son’s birth and diagnosis of a congenital heart disease in an emotional monologue on his show.
- Zooey Deschanel and Jacob Pechenik brought their second child, Charlie Wolf into the world in the spring.
- Lauren Conrad had her first child, Liam James, with her husband, William Tell.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley welcomed their second child, a baby boy in June.
- Derek and Hannah Jeter had their first child on August 17, a baby girl named Bella Raine.
- Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan’s second daughter, August, joined her older sister, Max this year.
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian welcomed their first child, a baby girl named Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr.
- Matthew and Renee Morrison had a “glee-ful” year after giving birth to their first child, a baby boy named Revel James Morrison.
- Julia Stiles gave birth to her first child on October 20 with her husband, Preston J. Cook. Their baby boy is named Strummer Newcomb Cook.
- James Corden and his wife, Julia Carey welcomed their third child, a baby girl on December 12.
- Mindy Kaling had her first child, Katherine Kaling on December 15.
- Alexandra Breckenridge, the This is Us star, welcomed a new addition to her and her husband, Casey Neil Hooper’s family with the birth of their second child. Their baby girl, Billie, was born on December 6.
- George and Amal Clooney added two new little ones to their family. They had twins, Ella and Alexander on June 6.
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren just made the 2017 mark when they welcomed Hayes, their third child and first son on the last day of the year!
Which celebrity babies were you most excited about this year? Let us know in the comments!