Happy #BumpDay! It’s the holiday season, which probably means you’ve spent a fair amount of time thinking about the perfect gift for everyone on your list. When choosing a gift for new parents, they’ll be sure to appreciate a thoughtful gift that can help save on all the time and energy they’ll be spending on their newest addition to their family.
We’ve put together a list of some of the best gifts for new parents. Check it out:
- Meal delivery service: After having a baby, spare time is a luxury. By gifting a meal delivery service, you take away the stress of having to plan out what’s for dinner, grocery shopping and having to put forth the effort of making a complicated dish. We love Blue Apron, Hello Fresh or One Potato.
- Pocket Nanny: During this time of the year, it’s hard to keep track of all of our responsibilities, even without a newborn. The Pocket Nanny keeps track of each diaper change, nursing or feeding, sleep or awake time; medication or other task…then lets mom know when it’s time to do it again. Psst… it’s also great for babysitters or other caretakers!
- Baby skincare products: Especially during the winter months, baby’s skin can become dry and irritated. Help save some of the frustration by gifting new parents a hypoallergenic shampoo and body wash, and moisturizing balm. Many of our MD Moms products can also be used on adults!
- Stroller mittens: Give parents the gift of warm hands this winter. These mittens attach directly to the handle of their stroller, so winter walks won’t have to be freezing. They’re also easy to get in and out of, so attending to their little one won’t be a hassle.
- Svan high chair: Everyone will appreciate a gift they’ll use every day. These award-winning high chairs are practical for feeding baby, and they’ll look great next to their other kitchen or dining room furniture!
- Clothing box subscription: There’s no doubt that a new parent will have tons of cute clothes for their newborn. Still, it can be hard to keep up with a growing baby! Think outside of the box and get them a gift that keeps giving: a clothing box, like KIDBOX, sends new clothing 5 times a year. Bonus: for every box kept, they’ll donate a new clothing item to a child in need.