Earth Day is a day to celebrate Mother Nature and to learn how we can do our part to help save the environment. At MD Moms, we care about using natural ingredients that are better for your health and the health of our planet. In preparation for tomorrow’s holiday, we’re giving you a list of how our products help benefit both you and the environment!
- Our products do not contain harmful synthetic fragrance ingredients that can hurt the marine environment. Our products contain a fragrance that was derived from a carefully selected blend of ingredients, was formulated free of known sensitizers, and is 100% phthalate-free.
- There are no harmful additives like phthalates, parabens, lanolin, petroleum, mineral oil and known skin irritants in our products. Instead, you’ll find natural ingredients that come straight from the Earth with names you can recognize, like avocado, olive oil, chamomile, and aloe!
- All of our products are nature-based, using only the highest quality food-grade and pharmaceutical-grade ingredients. When choosing our ingredients, we will use a botanical or natural ingredient when it is the safest, most gentle and effective option.
- In some cases, certain botanical ingredients have the potential to be highly irritating to a newborn’s skin. If the synthetic version of that ingredient is the cleaner, more pure and gentle option, we may choose to produce that instead.
- Our products received the National Eczema Seal of Acceptance for being made free of chemical irritants. This means our products can protect your skin from environmental damage and provide critical maintenance to the skin’s moisture barrier without harming the environment!
- You can recycle our products after you use them! All of our packaging is recyclable to help keep you and the environment safe.