The flowers are growing, birds are chirping and the spring weather is warming up. We all know what that means: Easter is coming. Our team at MD Moms wishes you all a happy and healthy Easter! If you’re a last-minute shopper and are struggling to put together the perfect Easter basket, we’ve got you covered. We’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite Easter gifts ideas for your children’s Easter baskets:
- Safe toys for toddlers: What toddler doesn’t like getting new toys? Svan toy products are made from all natural wood, using non-toxic paint and BPA-free materials, and are fully compliant with American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards. Their magnetic Pig Stacker and Hide and Seek Cat Game make great gifts for Easter baskets!
- Books: Children love books, especially ones that you can read together at bedtime. There are so many Easter-themed books out there, it’s hard to choose just one we love!
- Healthier candy: Instead of filling your baskets with sugary, artificial candies, consider making your own chocolate covered fruit or homemade peeps!
- Board games: For older children, surprise them with a board game. Tall Tales is a fun interactive game for children as young as four. In this non-competitive game, children are challenged to use their imagination to come up with a story. It’s entertainment for the whole family!
- Coloring books: There are so many options for coloring books, and you can find great quality books at a low cost. If you’re really cramming for time, try printing out your own coloring book pages from the internet and creating your own book.
Don’t forget to include MD Moms products in your Easter baskets. Our baby sunscreen lotion and moisturizer skin cream are the perfect size for Easter basket gifts, and can help protect skin against spring’s sunny environment!